Let me just waste 2 minutes of my life doing this: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Note: I did not press and hold!
Okay that was about 20 seconds. That was the release of all the exam crap that have decided to make my body their wonderful home for the past 3 weeks. HA! I RID MY BODY OF YOU.
And speaking of time-wasting, I wasted the entire day just sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. Other than getting up to eat breakfast, lunch and medicine, I only officially got out of bed at 4 plus. I kid you not. And I went back to sleep at 6 something and after dinner. Seriously, it's like I have reached maximum sloth potential.
I considered starting on the books I borrowed from the national library on Saturday but my head felt so funky that I couldn't manage to do it ):
Anyway, mummy says I shall not go to school tomorrow but I want to ):
Thought my fever was completely gone because I was feeling a lot better this morning but it came back again in the evening so I was very D: D: D:
I shall post again when my head is less funky.
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact